It's easy to keep up to date if I set myself up at the beginning of the week. I opened a new blog post in my drafts and anytime something awesome happened throughout the week I just jumped into the draft and wrote a little about it.
1. Seeing Beyoncé - Yep I know I've already posted about this HERE but I seriously can't stop smiling whenever I think about that concert. AH-MAH-ZING
2. Going to the Zoo with my family - Sunday we went to the zoo. It was Kyla's birthday so the family headed into the zoo to look at all the animals. We are blessed with one of the best zoos in the whole world in Melbourne and it's even more fun when sharing the experience with the crazy nieces and nephews.
3. Work conferences - Is it weird that I love going to work conferences? We had a 2 day team leader conference in Rye this week and I LOVED it. I love my job and I love that we get the chance to work on ourselves to then create a better work environment when we go back to our stores.
4. Stuffing letters - I move shops on FRIDAY. I've been at my current shop for almost 6 years so today I decided to personally send out letters to my customer base (I was told by my marketing department that they would do it but it wouldn't go out until the end of next month). I spent hours today individually addressing around 350 - 400 letters and stuffing them into envelopes. It felt satisfying knowing I was allowing myself the opportunity to have customers follow me to my new location.
5. Birthdays - I helped 1 niece and 1 nephew celebrate their birthdays this week. It's always fun to give presents and it's even better when you see the looks of joy on their faces. We ate party food and laughed at Kyla's new laugh which sounds awfully a lot like Woody Woodpecker.
It's been a happy busy week