Sunday, September 15, 2013

A change

I figured with the new motivation to do something in this space I needed a new look. Not me personally but this space. I wanted something simple but customisable once I get more of an idea what direction I want to take. I purchased a simple template from Silent Daisy on etsy and I'm really happy with the overall look.

Right now I'm drafting ideas and trying to figure out what I'm going to post here. I can remember when I spent a year posting and updating a music related blog for a competition (which I noticed this week has disappeared - along with all my old posts). I LOVED having a theme and sharing my stories from my experiences at concerts and shows. I brought some of that over to this space after that competition closed but I feel like I went a bit off track. 

One big lesson I have learnt over the past year and a half is that in order for success to happen in my life I need goals. I need to write them down so that I can hold myself accountable to achieving them. 

I'm working out my goals for this space. Once I have them I'll share

 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment