Thursday, February 02, 2012

#43 of 50 Things - Update and Re-design my blog

Hawaii 2

Do things look different around here today?? They should!!! My new blog design by Kaelah at Little Chief Honeybee has been installed. Man is this girl good!!! After answering a little questionnaire and sending her a few links to some different colour schemes and fonts that I liked she came up with this amazing design. 

It has everything I wanted and everything I love (did you see all the asterisks?? *swoon*). It's so pretty and feels much more "me".

You'll notice I now have a navigation bar at the top of the blog. I forced myself to write a little "about me" page, so if you'd like to know a little bit more about me then click click click! I'll update the other pages in the next week (FAQ, Contacts). 

YAY! I'm so excited about this new look. Thanks so much to Kaelah for being so fabulous and somehow dragging my dreams for my blog onto the page. You're marvellous!

I'm going to relax and watch Empire Records while I click through and obsess about this new layout.

41. Update and Re-design my blog 

x x x
 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment