Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life right now

photo.JPG

This is what my life has been like in the past weekend. I've been drowning in a sea of boxes that just don't seem to be disappearing fast enough (probably because I've all but given up right now). In other words we moved house on Saturday.

photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG

We were supposed to move house on Sunday but those plans changed on Friday when our removalist (my brother in law) had a job booked suddenly for late Sunday afternoon. This would have been ok had I actually began packing before Friday night. 

Friday night was pretty mad - I was up late trying to pack up my stuff, failed and slept. Saturday was pretty hectic too. I feel like my brain is all over the place at the moment and I've barely got anything organised. 

One thing that is sorted is my cd's - this puts a little bit of relief and it allows me to breathe a little easier while in my room. Only a little though.

photo.JPG

This weekend is set to be amazing. I'm going to see Kasabian and The Vaccines on Saturday night and then I'm off to the Big Day Out on Sunday. Though I'm starting to freak out a little bit about which headliner I'll be seeing. I have two choices - Kanye West (who I saw in July at Splendour in the Grass) or Noel Gallagher and the High Flying Birds (who is pretty much amazing). I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO... Help!

If you couldn't tell already - my brain is a little fried so I'm going to stop here.

Much love 
 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment