Friday, December 02, 2011

Black Milk Obsession

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Obsessed with Black Milk you say? I'd be inclined to agree.

It didn't take much and this is not the entire collection that I have acquired in the past couple of months (note: since September) and I'm sure I'll add to the collection again soon (since they're having a crazy museum - old collections - sale on Thursday). Currently I'm dying for a Blue Galaxy Swim, I could get the purple but I'm worried it'll clash with my purple hair. 

I'm so happy to have added Black Milk to my wardrobe - it adds a little bit of spice and colour and amazingness every time I wear them. 

I was contemplating wearing the outfit in the last photo to my work Christmas party tomorrow night - the theme is "A Touch of Christmas". I could always say I'm Jack Skellington and I'm trying to help Santy Clause :) I think I'm going to go with the Mario Watchmen Swim since my family had a less than encouraging response to my idea. What do you guys think? Should I be brave?

Is anyone else as excited as I am that it's December already? I'm so excited because that means it's now ok to blast my She & Him Christmas album without weirdness. 

Happy December friends
 - Brooke

P.S Mind the iPhone/Instagram photos (follow me @baaarooke) but this is about the only images I have of myself wearing these beautiful clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment