Monday, August 08, 2011

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

IMG_6332
IMG_6330
IMG_6350
IMG_6348
IMG_6362
Last weekend (or was it two weekends ago) I attended the Splendour in the Grass music festival in Woodford Queensland. Coldplay headlined the final night and it was a beautifully epic final performance of the weekend.

I don't think there is many words to describe exactly how perfect their set was. We were treated to a lot of old songs as well as a few new new songs from their forthcoming album. 

These photos aren't traditionally right when looking at concert photography but there was something magical about how these turned out. I used my point & shoot Canon and I've realised over the past few shows I've been to that I am in desperate need to upgrade again as it's far too slow for low light situations.  

I'll have some more photos from the festival in another post. I just loved these ones so much I felt they deserved their own post. 

Just for good measure and to get your week started right here's the video for their latest single "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall"


Happy smiles
 - Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment