Sunday, April 10, 2011

NEW LAYOUT

Photo on 2011-04-01 at 16.37 #3

I've been wanting to update my layout for a little while but have found it a daunting process every time I try to change it. After reading Amy's post over on her blog about getting rid of negativity and loving the place you blog I decided to throw myself into it and make a change. I loved my old layout but I don't think it suits me anymore - the colours were all bland and I need something fresh and bright.

It'll be a work in progress and I know I'll adjust the header (that I have had made up for MONTHS but never used) because I don't look like that or have brown hair anymore, but for now I love it. 

Please bear with me as I work through this re-design - I don't have the $$$ to get a pro to do it but I'm happy to sit down and spend the time working it out for myself. I found a great template that I love and I'm going to get it right if it kills me.

I realised today that I haven't really taken any new hair shots which is weird. I have had super purple hair for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I love it to pieces but since daylight savings has ended it's hard to get home from work while it's still light and all the photos I take with the flash just don't do the colour justice. I'm pretty sure I have a day off this week sometime during the week so I'll make sure I get dressed and do my makeup so I can take photos outside.

Peace out lovelies,
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment