Friday, February 11, 2011

Away and happy

photo.JPG

I'm currently holed up in a hotel room in Sydney. If you've been following my tweets you would know it because I'm on another one of my musical adventures. 

photo.JPG

Last night we were in Brisbane for the Andrew McMahon acoustic tour. It was brilliant and beautiful and charming. It was just him and his piano (with a little help from Bobby Raw) and it was so much more than I expected. 

photo.JPG

After the show we managed to meet Andrew and he remembered me from the Dear Jack show in Los Angeles - that was super unexpected but really lovely. 

photo.JPG

Since I'm writing this on the road (on my iPhone) I'll stop here. I'll be back next week with the full update - I just wanted to check in and share. 

Peace out lovelies!
 - Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment