Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Music Mondays: I really needed this

I know this is a day late. I really wanted to post this last night but our computer was scanning for viruses and my iPad was not allowing me to embed.

Last night I intended to post about CSS but then in my youtube searching I came across this video of The Killers live at Glastonbury 2007 and my decision on what to post was made for me.

I was actually in the front row of this crowd and it was one the greatest concert moments of my life. There is not many things better than being in a crowd of multiple thousands of people chanting "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier".

Just watch it and maybe you'll understand a tiny bit.


I was going to let this one wait until next week but I needed to watch this again today for my sanity.

Can I go back to this moment please?  

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment