Sunday, November 07, 2010

Wedding Outfit

photo.JPG

Yesterday was my Uncles wedding. I took photos. This is what I wore. This is my newly dyed blue hair. This is my new Shanalogic.com necklace.

 photo.JPG

My eBay dress didn't arrive in time so on Friday night I had to go emergency shopping and found this dress at Kmart for $19.00. I also found 2 x new cardigans and silver sparkly glitter nail polish. A very successful shopping evening - luckily. 

I'll be back tomorrow with new pictures that I took for thedwarf.com.au
 

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty! And I love your big bow ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Julie :)
    The bow ring I bought when I was in London earlier this year - I can't remember where from but I remember it only cost like 2 pounds and I love it!

    ReplyDelete