Monday, November 08, 2010

thedwarf.com.au The Vasco Era

Last Monday night I made the trek out to the East Brunswick Club to photograph The Vasco Era for thedwarf.com.au . It's been a while since I ventured out to that side of the city but as always The Vasco Era put on a great show - so it was well worth it. Those boys make it too easy.

Vasco Era10

Vasco Era3

It's been a little while between photography gigs and after Monday night I've realised I've missed it. Hopefully there'll be more on the horizon - I know I'm headed to a bunch of shows over New Years and summer time is like heaven for gigs to me. If I don't have my "proper" camera I'll be sure to share some "point & shoot" photos for sure!

As always click on the images to be taken to the full gallery over at thedwarf.com.au

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment