Friday, November 05, 2010

Fujifulm Instax Mini love

Instax camera

This week I recieved a parcel from Taiwan. It was my Fujifilm Instax Mini that I purchased off eBay!

I took it for it's first test run (with instant film there really is no such thing as a test run) on Wednesday night for my nieces birthday party.

Instax pics

Instax pix
* I promise my puppy isn't snarling in this pic - I caught him in a yawn *

I can safely say that I am in LOVE with this camera! It's a bit chunky and my brother thought it was some kind of toy for the girls, but it feels so nice to have to actually pay attention to the photo I'm taking because there are no re-do's - you have to capture that moment perfectly with one shot.

I ordered 50 shots of film with my original purchase so that'll be plenty enough to take with me on my next journey (more on that journey soon). I cannot wait to create more Instax memories. I'm really making an effort not to go out and use up all the film in one go - I want these to be special photos - I'm sure I'll share the outcomes when I have more.

Ahhh Fujifilm Instax Mini - I've wanted you for AGES and you were worth the wait!

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment