Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tumbleweed city

Oh man it seems like I've fallen into that Tumbleweed City curse that has been hitting a lot of blogs I've been reading this month. It's not that I haven't had things to write about or photos to share - it's just I've been exhausted and this month has totally slipped away from me.

Today I decided to share a bright happy photos of me from last weekend in an attept to get myself back on track.

IMG_3695

Tomorrow the nieces come around because my sister is visiting from inter-state. A good excuse to get the fam bam together.

Today I caught up on some reality TV shows (Survivor & Amazing Race) and soon I am supposed to be dying my older sisters hair (if she ever arrives) and then I'm talking to my Uncle about what he wants me to take photos of at his wedding on the 6th of November. And then I'm off to the cinemas to watch the special telecast of the Les Miserables Anniversary show that was filmed at the O2 arena in London.

An all round lovely day.

Sometime this week I'll share an exciting adventure that started as a dream and has become a reality!! For now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my weekend.

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment