Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happyness is...

Getting this confirmation email:

photo.JPG 

Then getting this text message after my lovely friend read my blog post:

photo.PNG
* I love that I still have her name as Skye Spinks even though she's married and has changed her name now *

* Oh and I have txt'd her since 2009 - just when I got my new iPhone 4 it reverted back to those msg's and I haven't figured out how to fix it yet - I'm not bothered *

Then planning and scheming all week = my face right now.

photo.JPG

It's all happening and becoming a reality. We've looked at hotels and flights and planned our attack. It's nice that we're both travel agents and can email each other heaps through the day. We both know what to look at and where to get the great deals for ourselves. 

I'm allowing myself to get excited about this now.

'Scuse me while I go paint my nails black & white and watch the new episode of GLEE!

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment