Thursday, August 12, 2010

IT'S ARRIVED: iPAD LOVE!

IMG_3389

I've had it for approximately 30 minutes and already I'm in love!

About a month ago at work we were told we all won iPads through an incentive that we had forgotten about - today they arrived!!!

IMG_3383

IMG_3384

Currently it's syncing with my iTunes but I cannot wait to figure out exactly what I can do with this beautiful creature of a machine. It's beautiful, sleek, and simply gorgeous! I don't know exactly what it's purpose is - all I know is I'm so happy I have one!

I'm going to JB Hi Fi to go buy accessories for this thing so that I can protect it as much as possible.

I brought it home and took photos because I just couldn't wait to share the amazingness!

IMG_3391

I'm going to see Scott Pilgrim Vs The World tonight (it doesn't start for 3 hours so I have at least 2 hours with the iPad before I have to leave it).

'Scuze me while I disappear for a few days (I'm SOOOO glad I have the weekend off)

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. You WON an iPad through work? Wow, what an awesome job perk, congrats! I got to play with my friend's iPad a little recently, and I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know - pretty luck right?!?!

    When I'm at home I'm completely obsessed with it. I've only just started to convert some TV shows to iPad format so I can watch them in my lunch breaks at work.

    I LOVE MY iPAD!

    ReplyDelete