Thursday, June 03, 2010

NEW HAIR - take 2

Today I spent a nice chunk of the day getting my crazy hair to change colour again. This time with the help of my lovely hair dresser we've created something we'll probably never be able to do ever again.

P1

It's still not quite where I want it to be - I think next time I'll just use old lady "silver toner with purple shade" colour to try and get the light purple (anyone else have any suggestions - I've tried Special Effects toner with pimpin purple and/or virgin rose but each time it's come out much brighter and not light purple). I love it anyway. This is the first time I've had the majority of my hair an unnatural (apart from bright red) colour.

P2

P5

P6

It wasn't easy getting my hair bleached down enough from the mega red I had previously but I think it was worth it.

P7

I didn't use a flash for these photos and I didn't edit them in any way (except make them smaller). The colour is a little more of a purple than what shows up in this light but I think you get the picture.

I'm happy with this hair adventure!

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Manic Panic Virgin Snow on bleached-with-an-inch-of-life hair will turn it slightly lavender (it did to me), then use their lavender color over it, just for a few minutes, and you can get it powder purple, I promise it!

    ReplyDelete