Monday, May 31, 2010

Trapped in slow internet

i'm sorry...
* Photo from oceanbreathesalty's photostream - click image for more *

I have had a few posts ready to go this past week but I have been unable to post them because my internet has been slowed to dial up speed. It has disabled my ability to upload photos so it's cut off my ability to post anything new.

It's been frustrating me but I only have myself to blame after downloading the second part of season 1 of Glee and using up our internet limit. To be honest the slow internet now is worth the ability to watch these Glee episodes again whenever I want.

I will be back tomorrow with regular internet and regular posting - starting with photos and stories about my day spent with my niece for her birthday.

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment