Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A quiet week

DSC_0463
*image from trekker308 photostream - click on image for more*

It's been a WEEK! That's for sure.

Rather than getting all creative and taking photos of adventures, I've been working each day and being super tired at night while I read a book and try and sleep through thunder storms.

I have been jealously reading about the Coachella Festival and adding it towards the top of my "must see music festivals" (it's up there now with T in the Park and SXSW).

I wish I had better stories to tell tonight but alas I'm tired and ready to curl up in my bed with my book. I need to try and sleep because I'm pretty sure the next 5 days will not involve much of that.

Tomorrow night I am headed back out to the airport to go to Malaysia for 4 nights (2 nights Kuala Lumpur, 2 nights Langkawi). It's a trip through work so while there are a couple of hotel inspections on the list I am also planning on shopping and having the dead skin eaten off my feet by fish (yep!) like this guy:


To be honest I'm a little nervous about that - I don't like things touching my feet but I'm going to give it a try. I'll video it if I get the chance and will update when I get back.

Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend (in Australia - Happy ANZAC day)

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment