Sunday, April 04, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

Hello my lovelies,

Today is Easter - the one day of the year that it is acceptable to eat nothing but chocolate (in other words my favourite holiday). Today I have eaten some small solid Red Tulip (FTW) eggs and am starting to think about having actual lunch.

I am about to go around to my older sisters house and try and convince her that the Hannah Montana marathon that is currently on pay-tv is a good idea, but before I do I thought I'd share the new video from one of my favourite bands - We Are Scientists.

It's a funny little video and a fabulous song so enjoy some box heads, awesome dancing and Keith *swoon*


I'm hoping that they'll be playing somewhere in the UK while I am there in June (OH MY) or that they are going to be included on the Glastonbury festival announcement that is coming on TUESDAY (as per Emily Eavis's tweet earlier this week).

Either way I hope you all have a fabulous day today and enjoy the weekend off from work - I know I have been.

Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. if they are announced for Glasto, pretty sure I'm never speaking to you again ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that if you still talk to me after my WAS adventures last time I was in LDN you'll still talk to me if they play Glasto :)

    ReplyDelete