Friday, March 05, 2010

These Girls Fall Like DOMINOS

I scored free tickets to The Big Pink thanks to my lovely friend Miss J. She was supposed to come along but was too sick to join in on the fun.


I took my p&s camera and here is what came out of the show:

BP1

BP3

BP5

It was a surprising show. I haven't really listened to their music much but they impressed me. Obviously I knew their "big" hit "Dominos" but the rest of their songs are atmospheric, moody, layered and emotional - just the way I like my music.

It's easy to see why these kids are NME darlings.



I would definitely recommend to check them out!

"You're in my heart I feel true love and it won't let go
It's up to you to mend my heart, please don't let go"

 
Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment