Sunday, March 28, 2010

Documents secure

As any avid traveller knows a good document wallet is essential.

I've been struggling to find a really nice, secure, sturdy travel document wallet that is going to hold everything I plan to take without busting at the seams. I've googled, ebayed, etsyed and while I've found plenty of Passport covers the document wallets have been lacking.

I did purchase a really cute travel wallet made from laminated heavy duty cardstock from OwlSay on Etsy but I just don't think it'll hold all of the documents I require it to hold. It'd be perfect for easy use at the airport to hold my boarding passes, passport & cash & travel cards but for the heavy duty document vouchers it's just not sturdy enough.

I don't want a plain black leather travel document wallet so that is where my main issue lies. I don't want it to be ugly, I don't want it to have tabs that are already pre-labelled and I don't want to spend over $100 on a leather boring zip up case.
 
Enter Kikki K - a swedish store in Knox that I have been in a million times but overlooked it in my search for the perfect travel document wallet.
 
I stumbled across their website on Friday and have been dying to go into the shop to check out their travel document wallet range. I went there today. They have simple colours and designs but I think my choice of the grey felt wallet will suit me perfectly.
 
TravelW1
 
TravelW
 
I'm planning on customising this with patches/pins basically anything that'll jazz it up a bit. The beauty of this travel document wallet is that as it is felt this will be simple to do!
 
I can't wait to try this baby out on my trip to Malaysia next month!
 
I also purchased some new light greynailpolish. It's beautiful as it has a slight purple tinge to it too.
 
IMG_0868
 
I am looking forward to my 4 day work week this week. I know I promised an update on the live band photos I've taken the past couple of weeks but I'm waiting on one set to go up on the site and as soon as it does I'll update. These are the ones I'm most proud of.
 
Glitter Sparks & Happyness
x x x
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment