Friday, January 22, 2010

I didn't win but I have brightness

My dear friends,


By now you would be well aware of the competition I entered to try win a trip around the world interviewing bands at different music festivals. It's the competition a whole bunch of you sent me photos for and I created this video:



Unfortunately I did not win *sad face*. I just wanted to let everyone know that while I am upset about it life goes on. I have SO much to look forward to this year that I have been wondering how I would have fit in a world tour (I would have but shhhh).

I am so proud of the posts I created for this competition that I will spend the next couple of days transfering a few of them over to here. If you have been following my profile and have already seen these posts I apologise. There were over 50 blogs over at my profile so I'll only choose a few of the most important ones to share here. If you want to read them all go
here
.

I want to send out a big massive thank you to all who supported me by sending me photos, messages of encouragement or just simply clicked on my profile during this competition period. The responses to my blogs have been overwhelming and lovely and I really wouldn't have felt I had a shot if it weren't for those comments.

I have also recieved a lot of emails from friends who are as disappointed as I am about my lack of finalist status and the love and support has been much appreciated!

Good news is that I will be looking at re-designing this blog and updating more regulary. If nothing else it has awoken my need and desire to write and share my world with all of you.

I apologise for neglecting you guys over here for so long - I got distracted it's true but fear not I'm back for real this time!

Expect more from me this time! I promise I won't disappear for long, I just need a little break to work out my thoughts and get my ideas for this blog in order. If you have any requests let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

Super love & bright sparkles
x x x
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that's life eh? i will definitely be following this blog from now on!

    ReplyDelete