Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello oh-nine

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I know I disappeared for a bit there but it doesn't help when you travel somewhere new for New Years where you have no phone reception and are sleeping in tents.

I spent my time dancing to amazing music at the Fall Festival in Marion Bay in Tasmania. It was an adventure filled with fun times, sleepless nights, lots of glitter and did I mention the dancing.

Rather than try to explain the past fews days I'm just going to photo blog it. Usually I'm more of a writer and prefer descriptions but today I'm still feeling sleepy from the trip so check out the pics :)

*clicky click for bigger versions *


The people in the tents beside us were noisy and weird and kept talking about this ellusive "Barry" character who we never saw the entire time we were there. We snuggled at night to keep ourselves warm in our tent and woke up in the morning and ate Kellogs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes out of plastic cups with forks.


The days went from beautiful sunny to horrible rain but it didn't dampen our spirits or the celebration. We embraced the rain and wore garbage bags as home-made raincoat

I welcomed the New Year singing and dancing to The Hives and the last song I heard play that morning was "Bathroom Gurgle" by Late of the Pier - to which I danced, sang and danced some more.

It was a fabulous time and I know I'll do it again someday.

How was your New Years? Did you dance? Did you have fun? Was it filled with glitter?

Mega love & Sparkles
x x x
Brooke

Song of the moment = The Hives - Try it Again

3 comments:

  1. I love these photo collages <3 Happy New Year & keep on blogging!! xx

    Megami

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to Falls. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls - it was a lot of fun - I've never managed to go to Falls before so I am sooo happy it didn't disappoint!

    Oh and making those collages were super fun and super easy!

    x x

    ReplyDelete