Tuesday, December 09, 2008

NEW BOOTS *swoon*

Yesterday I went shopping. I was supposed to be Christmas shopping for other people but I bought myself a gift also.

A new pair of black boots. I know it's almost summer time but I couldn't resist them. With their buckle & cowboy boot heel they were too good to be true :)

Plus I found them at Payless shoes and they seem to be quite good quality for what I paid for them.

I did manage some Christmas shopping also. Some more gifts are out of the way.

Only 16 days til Christmas :)

I also bought RAZORLIGHT tickets today on pre-sale - *JOY*! I officially have tickets to see them in January. I don't know how my heart is supposed to handle all this happyness. 2009 is MY year - I've decided :)
Love & Sparkles
x x x
Brooke

Song of the moment = Razorlight - Wire to Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment